AskIU is a question and answer service available Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm, and Saturday and Sunday, 10am-6:30pm.
If you have a campus-specific question, AskIU can find the answer:
* When is spring break?
* How much is room and board in a residence hall for a year?
* What is Jimmy John’s number?
* How do I get the IU Mobile iPhone app?
There are two ways to contact AskIU:
* Email — send your question to:
* IM — if you’re using Communicator for Windows or Mac, or Messenger for Mac version 7, as part of IU’s Unified Communications (UniCom) service, you can send an instant message — for more on UniCom, see:
To learn about other Campus Call Center services, see: