• Take IU Mobile for a spin – it’s available anytime, anywhere, so you can stay connected when you’re on the move: http://m.iu.edu
• Download the VPN setup wizard or installer, so you can securely connect to the IU network while you’re away: https://kb.iu.edu/data/aygt.html
• Look into no-cost IT training, so you can add to your tech skills this summer: http://uitsnews.iu.edu/2011/12/20/top-it-training-resources/
• Check your printing allotment before the semester ends:
• Take advantage of IU-negotiated deals before you leave: http://computerguide.iu.edu
• Be sure to purchase an Adobe license — your enterprise license is no longer valid once you leave IU, but you can still buy software at a significant discount: https://kb.iu.edu/data/alme.html
• Schedule a coaching session, hunt for jobs, or get career advice at: https://alumni.indiana.edu/enhance-career/index.html
CAMPUS HOUSING RESIDENTS (IU Bloomington)
• Be sure to leave your network cable — it works only on the Bloomington campus.
• Return your campus housing network hub, so you get back your $50 security deposit.
• Remember to disconnect your voice mail and optional phone features by calling (812) 855-4455 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.