Are you interested in learning how cloud computing technologies benefit science? Sign up today for Science Cloud Summer School.
The seminar features a focused, intensive curriculum where you’ll learn fundamentals and experiment with these technologies in practice. You’ll also gain hands-on experience with FutureGrid, a distributed testbed for cloud, grid, and high-performance computing.
• Who: Grad students, post-docs, and professionals from higher ed, government, and industry
• When: Monday, July 30 to Friday, August 3, 11am-7pm EDT
• Where: Innovation Center, rm 105 (IU Bloomington) — and eight other sites
• Prerequisites: Java and HPC experience beneficial
• Equipment: Bring your own laptop
• Cost: The Digital Science Center will refund fees for participants at IU
How to register:
For more, see: