Congrats to all the December grads! If you’re one of them, don’t forget to:
- Make the most of IU-negotiated hardware deals and configuration recommendations from the UITS ComputerGuide before you go:
- Sign up to access career services and the alumni network at:
If you’re graduating from IU Bloomington, also be sure to:
- Leave your campus housing Ethernet cable, which works only on the IU Bloomington campus, in your residence hall room — there’s no need to remove and return it.
- Disconnect your voicemail and optional telephone features, by calling (812) 855-4455 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also, return your campus housing network hub, so you get back your $50 security deposit — you can take it to the Information Commons at Wells Library or call the UITS Support Center at (812) 855-6789 to arrange for a consultant to pick it up.
Note: If you ran Get Connected while living on campus, we recommend that you run Get Unconnected to remove campus-specific settings.
Learn more at: