Whether you’re new or returning for another semester, University Information Technology Services (UITS) is your connection to IT@IU. We offer an extensive support network and many technology resources, like:
- Expert help 24/7 — online, by phone, and in person (http://uits.iu.edu)
- No-cost software from Adobe, Microsoft, and more (http://iuware.iu.edu)
- No-cost computing workshops (http://ittraining.iu.edu)
- No-cost storage options (https://box.iu.edu)
- IU-negotiated computer deals from Apple, Dell, HP, and more (http://computerguide.iu.edu)
Students: Be sure to run Get Connected (https://getconnected.iu.edu), so you have full, secure access to the IU network.
For campus-specific IT information, visit our New to IT@IU website: